Rate My Comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clears throat* *cough-cough*

cool? i dont mean to sound like an ass...
2 differnt monitors 2 different video cards. I would run the same video card with 2 the same monitors. No dvd burner? 5400 rpm hard drive is slowest avaivable u must had to search for that thing. Nah dude its cool. Get a new a new hard ddrive though.

mrzeeedler said:
*clears throat* *cough-cough*

cool? i dont mean to sound like an ass...
2 differnt monitors 2 different video cards. I would run the same video card with 2 the same monitors. No dvd burner? 5400 rpm hard drive is slowest avaivable u must had to search for that thing. Nah dude its cool. Get a new a new hard ddrive though.
but if i split the vidoe card to 2 diff monitor rhen it would split the vid. card memory in hlaf and i dont lay games on both mon. just my primary

Then only split it when you need it? THat makes sense though. I was thinking of spliiting mine when i get money to buy another monitor cuz its nice for video editing. But for gaming. ur setup makes sense i guess as along as it working good.

Sounds good but the hard drive sucks man, you need to look into gettin one that has 8mb and 7200rpm. Other than that its good I would give 8 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom