ram or monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
Im looking into either buyin another 512 ddr400 to add to my already 512 ddr400, or buying a new monitor i cant afford both. thing is my monitor atm can only do 1024 by 768 pixels at 60htz max on 32 bit colour. this is terrible but the montor is bout 5 years old now. lol. will the more flashy graphics be better than the speed increase of the ram?

ps i know 512 isnt enough for me cos its almopst full all of the time according to this prog ive got called "monitor and free ram" its always over 400mb

i would suggest a new monitor. If you still ahve 100 or so megs of ram left over you wont notice much of a speed difference with another 512.

I would also go with another monitor. Then, when you have the chance, you can upgrade your video card and then get some more RAM 256 or 512.

looks very nice and very cheap but im in the uk so i got different power to usa :(

eh.. you can save alot on refurbished. It works like a brand new monitor. I would get a refurbished one. It works really well.

Also with a refurb ya may be able to get a really good warranty on it. Monster's right on. Something to check out!

yea might do where would i look into this? i live in the uk though so american or anywhere alse are no use cos of our different power sockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom