RAM - How much is anough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post is full of poopy. Check it man
You've already had like 2 accounts banned because of that kind of crap. Knock it off already or 3rd times the charm. Is it really that difficult for you to correct someone without being an ass about it?

Check it...

If the page file is enabled or disabled, if it is 10 MB or 500 MB...

It will have NO IMPACT on performance once so ever.

Nubius said:
You've already had like 2 accounts banned because of that kind of crap. Knock it off already or 3rd times the charm. Is it really that difficult for you to correct someone without being an ass about it?

Please don't ban me again. It's a real pain in the ass to have to keep registering when I am here to help others.

P.S. LOL @ 'poopy'

ChipXI said:
That post is full of poopy. Check it man...

http://www.blackviper.com/
the site basically says the same kinda thing I said; that some programs require you to have paging file for some reason. that's why I suggested 5MB if you have a lot of RAM, so that programs will be able to use paging, but it won't use much because there isn't much to use.

I don't appreciate you saying that my post was "full of poopy"
as Nubius said; there are ways to correct someone without insulting them.

P.S. LOL @ 'poopy'
I try to make light of otherwise 'bad' scenarious....not like I ever say poopy lol.

Please don't ban me again. It's a real pain in the ass to have to keep registering when I am here to help others.
I'm not the one who has the powers to ban, I'm just a lowly mod = deleting threads and telling people to calm down

Once it gets past calm, then an Smod takes over from there.

I've told ya before, just cut down on using 'poopy' in your posts and the cynasism towards others and you'll be fine. If not then it's out of my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom