RAM Conspiracy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingasis

In Runtime
Okay I was just talking to this dude and the topic of RAM came up and he said that it stood for "Rapid Access Memory"... I'm thinking, okay are you serious or what? I told him it stood for random access memory and not rapid. He then says "No" it's a conspiracy it's actually rapid access... blah blah blah then he goes on saying that it's rapid because of something that has to do with nano seconds and retrieving data and what not.

Anyways, what is he talking about? o_O

Take in contrast that he works as a computer technician or something or the sort.

Yeah and there was a 2nd shooter on the grassy noll, the moon landing was faked, Area 51 houses aliens and all those other things are also true. Without a margin of doubt. Cause you know conspiracy theorists can never be wrong. :rolleyes:

If it is rapid then every school that teaches about PC and everyone that i have ever talked to have ALL been wrong. Including several people who work for the companies that make such items.

Okay I was just talking to this dude and the topic of RAM came up and he said that it stood for "Rapid Access Memory"... I'm thinking, okay are you serious or what? I told him it stood for random access memory and not rapid. He then says "No" it's a conspiracy it's actually rapid access... blah blah blah then he goes on saying that it's rapid because of something that has to do with nano seconds and retrieving data and what not.

Take in contrast that he works as a computer technician or something or the sort.

I commend you for sticking to your guns and verifying information before just believing some random...

Yeah and there was a 2nd shooter on the grassy noll, the moon landing was faked, Area 51 houses aliens and all those other things are also true. Without a margin of doubt. Cause you know conspiracy theorists can never be wrong. :rolleyes:

Lmfao.

He probably says they are actually called lab tops too right? Not laptops?

What a tool, it is random and that is what they have been teaching ever since i was in high school. As for a conspiracy theory, isn't there usually a purpose to the theory. What is the theory behind why they don't want people to know it is rapid access memory? Is it the russians? I mean seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom