RAID Re-setup HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanyDotK

Baseband Member
OK everybody, I have a GA-7VAXP mobo and I'm using RAID 0 (RAID 20276 is the exact hardware that I'm using). OK anyway, I've had it setup like this for a year and a half now and it's been working great, but windows has been acting up and I think it's time for a reformat and restore. I have 5 partitions and I basically pulled whatever I needed from my C drive and put it on my other 4 partitions. Now here goes the problem, I pop in the Windows XP cd press F6 to install the drivers for the RAID and it comes up with an error like "can't read fasttrak.sys at line blah blah D:\something something" so I'm like.. ok, so I try another floppy.. and another... still the same result, I tried with the driver files from gigabyte's web site, I tried it from the cd they gave me, still nothing. So basically, is there anyway to get this thing working, again? If I delete my RAID arrays and recreate them, will I lose my partitions and data? What if I rebuild my RAID arrays? will I lose my partitions and data? Will deleteing or rebuilding the arrays even help? somebody help me! Thanks

Vany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom