Radeon Xpress 200 Enthusiast Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Hmm...well most like anything I want to see reviews and performance aspects of this before I put down my vote...although most people at xtreme are already saying "Looks like I found my new board..cant wait!" but these days it seems like people are trying to make things look pretty with not that much to offer in terms of performance...much like the ABit Fatal1ty board which it's supposed 'gamers and OCers' market doesnt justify it's increase in price...we'll have to wait and see...plus red and white PCB looks ugly.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55734&page=1&pp=25

All ready for water cooling though, and dual BIOS setup, possibly even 3 as there are 3 spots for a PLCC chips.

wow that really looks cool. i dont like the colors though, makes it look gay. but i would buy it if its actually good. Nvidia should put something out now. dont know how well that would go over though.

Why wouldn't it go over well? Besides people here argueing about yet another nvidia vs ATI product...but yeah I don't care for it's color either, but people are saying they are trying to represent canada as well since ATI's colors are red and white and so is canadas.

Even though it's red and white and the Colors of my contry, due to the lack of SLI I would have to skip it. It's not like i expected ATI to have SLI support though.

But if i had an x850XT PE, that looks like THE board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom