r600 leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't the R520 specs say 57gb/sec bandwidth......so why is this 'greater' card saying the exact same thing......I don't trust crap like this simply because look at how many rumors and speculation were over G70 and R520.........neither of those cards are out yet, but R600 specs have been 'leaked' psht
Of course I'm suggesting that no one should take this seriously, the only thing that I really believe in there is the pipeline count since cards always double with new releases. They were actually talking about it at XS and of course how the bandwidth doesn't match up to the speeds and architechture listed.

I just figured it'd be fun to see how quickly stuff gets obsolete especially graphically wise now. =/

Imagine where we'll be in 10 to 20 years?

People will all be going to school and working in virtual reality. You'll never have to leave the combines of your own "cybersphere". Wanna go shopping? Well hit the cyber mall, walk around... purchase what you'd like and they'll mail it to you. Wanna test drive a new car? Don't worry... Head over to the cyber dealer and test drive it on a cyber track. Well, actually you won't ever need a car anymore because you'll never leave your house.

~wow... I need sleep...

Imagine where we'll be in 10 to 20 years?

People will all be going to school and working in virtual reality. You'll never have to leave the combines of your own "cybersphere". Wanna go shopping? Well hit the cyber mall, walk around... purchase what you'd like and they'll mail it to you. Wanna test drive a new car? Don't worry... Head over to the cyber dealer and test drive it on a cyber track. Well, actually you won't ever need a car anymore because you'll never leave your house.

~wow... I need sleep...
That's pretty much how it is in ghost in the shell......when you hack someones firewall........you're literally there hacking it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom