Qustion about a plugin video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

deke pope

Beta member
Well to start off i got a e machione t-1116 and everyone i talk to says an e machine why and i always thought to myself shoot i can fix it up cheaper than buying one of those $1000 dollar comps
well i had it for 2 years and got me a game that the graphic card was a lil off on and i went to best buy and bought me one its an ati radeon 9550 ...picked it by closin my eyes ...

any how to shortin it up i got home took comp apart gonna plug it in just humming along dreaming bout my super graphics im gonna have and for the magic part i go to stick it and waitttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is my slot for the card i got only 3 not 4 like it shows in the picture!!!!!!!!!
so is there anything i can do ? if not i guess i can swallow my go cheap theory but why didnt they add 4 like the rest !!!<-- to the enginners who have made a junk yard in the near future for t1116's

if it's an AGP card, so long as you have an AGP slot on your motherboard then it will work, or if it's PCI type card, all you need is an open slot, it doesn't matter how many slots there are. If you have only 3 slots then 1 should be different from the others, if not and the card says AGP on it then you need to go return it for a PCI graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom