question for new motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePCmaN

In Runtime
i have a K8V Deluxe motherboard that i havent installed yet because i dont have a socket 754 CPU.. im waitin to buy it... but my K8V motherboard didnt come in the box, it has none of the connecting cables or CD drivers.. but i already have connecting cables on the motherboard i have in my PC, can i use those on my K8V to connect the CD drive, Harddrive etc. ?? all im installin new would be the K8V deluxe motherboard and a AMD Athlon 64 3400+ CPU.. so could i us the connectin cables that are already on the motherboard in there to hook to my new motherboard.. or do i have to get the ones that come with the motherboard... please help

just use the cables you already have why mess about getting new ones when you already have them

aright thanks guys.. i wasnt sure, because they are for a Gigabyte for Athlon XP's... and the MoBo im hookin up is a K8V Deluxe.. thanks

you can get rounded IDE cables, and some sleeving to tidy up the case and give better air flow
- it also looks better if you have a window in your case
but it's up to you whether to use the cables you've got, they won't not work because you got them with a different board

where can i buy a full set of rounded cables (blue)... whats a good price for a pack ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom