Question on cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumuni

In Runtime
Alright. I found a very nice case. It displays internal temp and everything on an LCD. Very nice. Anyways, i plan on getting a AMD 3200 939 and a MSI mobo. Now, this thingie, (case) says that it is "standard P4 case". Does this mean it can only run P4, or ,well, anything?

Thanks for the help. :eek:

Heres the link by the way

http://www.go-cas.com/products/cases/Matrix_Series.htm

you are fine. your board and cpu will run fine in it. Now does it come with a power supply? If it does, make sure that the mobo connector will work with your board

It comes with a 420W. Not bad for 90 bucks. But what do you mean about the connecter? Can u help? I plan on getting a MSI K8N NEO4-F S939/NF4/RAID/GLAN/AUD/PCI-X

i think new PSUs are out with these 24 pin connectors , and soemtimes you have got a mobo with 20 pins.

i think there is a way to leave some of the pins hanging, so you could potentially make the 24 pin connector of the PSU work with your 20 ping mobo, a bit tricky though

Okay guys im really a n00b. I have NO idea what u guys are talking off. Could u please use more simplistic vocab so that i can understand?

the old PSUs had a 20 pin power connector, the new oens have 24 pin connectors,

while most of the mobos(dont know if the new ones have 24 pin power connectors) have 20 pin connectors

that is the issue we are discussing

And when you get a PSU, be sure to get it from a brand name. Only get it from Antec, Thermaltake, OCZ, Ennermax, or PCP&C.

I would recommend either the OCZ Modstream 510 watts or the OCZ Powerstream 520 watts

hey arumuni is that your sigature?

"Sig removed & privilege suspended. 7/15/05 SigSanta"?

or has your signature been removed & pivilege suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom