Question about the Logitech G510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimortal

Baseband Member
Hello,

I have the Logitech G510 keyboard and I love it. I was just wondering if there is any way to get a GPU and/or CPU monitor for it. I know there is a performance monitor that shows me the percentage of the CPU and RAM that is active but I want some way of monitoring the temperature of my GPU and CPU without opening the ATI Catalyst or using PC Probe (I really don't like it, slows everything down). I would like it on the little LCD screen on my keyboard since I don't like having a bunch of extra stuff all over my desktop (gadgets, widgets, etc.). If not, I wouldn't mind a small and simple gadget that doesn't require me to install 4 different programs just to get it to work, and isn't very demanding.

I'm just not even sure if the ATI Catalyst Control Center is even working right because it looks like every time I check it, the temperature never changes and is always at 38 Celcius. I have it overclocked almost to the max available settings right now.

Thank you for your time and any suggestions you have.

Wow, nice! That had everything I was looking for. No GPU temp monitor on the keyboard, only for the CPU, but I can put a tiny little tray icon that tells me the temperature in the taskbar. The main reason I was hoping for a GPU monitor on my keyboard is so I can check the temp while I'm playing my games in full screen but this is probably the best I will get. Very awesome, thanks a lot man.

Also, just as I thought, ATI Catalyst wasn't showing me a completely accurate temperature, still pretty close though. I guess it just doesn't update quite as often.

I tried to use that GPU monitor but it was making me install like 3 different programs so I stopped and said screw it.

I actually just got AIDA64 (which is the new Everest) and that works very nicely and I can arrange exactly how the LCD panel looks and what shows up on the screen.

That EVGA Precision looked nice but it said I needed an EVGA graphics card? It might work with anything but after I got AIDA64, I stopped looking around since it has everything I need and it's fully customizable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom