A Question about brands of video card.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

• IT'S GONNA ROCK! GO UBI SOFT! WHOOOO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm looking forward to it.

• I might pick it up, I might not.

• It's not really my thing, I think I'll pass on it.

• Splinter Cell, no way. That game is gonna suck.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringNite

In Runtime
Hello every pro bros, i posted this thread and i don't know got offensive or not, if it got, then i'm sorry to all of you.

Which brand is the best in video card ? ATI or GeForce ?

As with Intel and AMD, neither is best, each is better in certain circumstances and different series of cards are better then others.

I had ATI then went to NVIDIA, I go with whatever is best at the moment.

Same here, it is what is the best price:performance. I went with Nvidia the last two times with a 6800 then a 7800gt. If I brought my original PC 2 months later I would of gone with a X800 XL, as they were very cheap at one point.

Nvidia keeps on pushing the ball further with their cards and ATI and not performing as well for the price, as their drivers are not very good (apparently they are more optimised for the X1 series, but haven't seen a bench test with it.)

the new ATI ones are pretty good, but they're expensive as %($%(#&%(%$ whatever. Plus, the only one that truly beats the G7 series is the X1800XT, the x1300 and stuff suck

i think geforce is better

pc_boy said:
the new ATI ones are pretty good, but they're expensive as %($%(#&%(%$ whatever. Plus, the only one that truly beats the G7 series is the X1800XT, the x1300 and stuff suck

lol, X1800XT beats G7.
doeos X1800XT beat geforce 7800GTX 512 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom