Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lone Wolf said:
Ahhh.... i see you went to the same Tony Robbins 'I can do it' seminar that Welsh went to. You two related by chance?

The Only seminar I went in my life was:
"How to stop halfing your PC with axe, when you have computer problems?"
, which was done from the opposition of Tony Robbins, I think Robb Tonins was his name....
I couldn't work it out.............
From this seminar I remember only the last sentence:
"If you can't stop braking your PC, at least Turn Off the Power before you lend the Axe on it."

Buy the way..
I found half MoBo under my desk , any help to make it working?
or I am going away from the Title of this Post?

i have an idea. You can take both motherbords each with their own memory/HD/ect. and place them in a full tower case. Now you will have to mod the caes to fit them without shorting them out. Oh ya place a few fans. A lot of heat you know! I know some company makes moniters/mice/keybord switches. These are used for muitable computers with one set of input devices. This rout is basically taking two computers in one case. It seems possable and a whole lot easier then gluing or welding things together. Then you could also buy multible os's and the full tower case could hold 2 cd-roms and floppys. just an idea people but you can diss it if you want. oh ya im 100% serious.

Then again you could always buy some discounted fireworks and have a "Blowout" hahahaah... Get it? Blowout! haha ok ill sutup now. go ahead and smack me.

Wow, BLuEnGrEEnPC didn't you used to have APK on the sig or seomthing... just curious... and to tell you, you'll have to get used to wolf's posting style. He's blunt and can come across as in ass to some people, however some call it confident. He's helped many here, and he is no nonsense and will tell you what he thinks and if you're wrong. If you can't handle that, and snap like you did then I suggest you go into the corner for a little time out.

welsh said:
is it possible to have a computer with more than 1 mother board and some how like like 2 or 3 motherboards together?

good question, but impossible to bring into work. dual dimms, dual hard drives, dual processors, dual VGA cards as well and most probably dual sound cards as well (both working) as I have physically 2, but of course disabled 1.

Strange I never thought about it.

I'm sorry but Milen's posting was just too dayem funny....

Welsh, I'm sorry if i offended you - it's just that the proposition of what you were asking was so far fetched... i was trying to use a little humor to lighten this thread up.... I'm glad you have a sense of humor man. Cheers.

4-D Racing said:
Then again you could always buy some discounted fireworks and have a "Blowout" hahahaah... Get it? Blowout! haha ok ill sutup now. go ahead and smack me.

OK 4-D... you asked fer it! lol.
******SlapSlapSlapSlapSlapSlapSlapSlapSlap******

Hey lone wolf, be sure and check out that link I sent you (yes WAY OT), and tell me if that is NOT the worse flaming you have EVER seen... I think its just because it goes on and on and on and on... a couple hundred different threads. You sometimes feel sorry for the guy and at other times you just want him to stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom