Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... can u make me one while ur at it, but i want mine to have a toaster oven!! and a mini fridge!! and ur only usin 4 motherboards, shit i want like 13.735 motherboards in mine!!! good lucky with the 3 MoBo PC

yea, gotta have the good lighting.. and maybe like a somewhat thin fishtank for the window... that shit would be TIIGGHTT!!! i just thought of it.. hmmm.. i should act on that thought..lol

So say this computer did work and it was 2/3 times better/faster than an ordinary 1 mobo comp. What would you use it for?

BLuEnGrEEnPC said:
wow... can u make me one while ur at it, but i want mine to have a toaster oven!! and a mini fridge!! and ur only usin 4 motherboards, shit i want like 13.735 motherboards in mine!!! good lucky with the 3 MoBo PC

BLuEnGrEEnPC said:
but anyways.. im gonna be the smart one here and this is the last thing im postin to you!!

I thought you were done yapping your gums. What happened those famous last words about not responding to my posts?

heheh. So hes not talking about taking using the MBD's and creating 3 distinct systems to share one monitor, kbd and mouse? Hmmm, not sure what he wants to do with it, unless he is talking about bridging processors. Unless you're part of SETI group or doing some serious math calcs or what not, waste of time.

Lone wolf... are u stupid honestly... those are from 2 differ posts.... LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! ur stupid as hell!! we were havin fun in this thread till ur dumbass came around n tried to be a ****, which u were successful!! once again... HA!!!

was i postin to YOU.. no, i was postin with people in here... LMAO.. i wsa postin for the humor for other people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom