If you don't want to accept the corect answers the members gave you ...Try this.
1. Get the 2 PC and glue them together,
2. then Hook Both of them with short CROSSOVER cable.
3. Make all hard disk share. or use C$,D$ etc..Then 'MAP NETWORK DRIVE' .and make it "reconnect at logon"....
This will show the disks next time you logon.
5. Install VNC server on the computer which is not connected to the monitor
6. Open VNC Viewer from the computer hooked with monitor and WOLA you have access to the other HALF of your Glued " 1 "Computer...
With VNC server You need only 1 monitor and 1 mouse, 1 keyboard.
7. Open A Beer and enjoy your creature...
Do this and you Will have the First Computer with 2 MotherBoards
And FIRST WINDOWS OS with 2 Desktops..........
Same like LINUX have Virtual Desktops.