Pump wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
Hey guys,

Some of you may know that i just added a water loop on my processor. for the first week or two everythign was fine. then i had a hissy fit with my computer because it kept crashign and then wouldnt boot. i thought i curropted my OS again but i got it to boot and i looked at my temps, 80*! looked at my res and there was no turbulance, so the pump wasnt on, i kinda slapped the pump and it started. so i didnt think anything of it. but EVERY time i start my computer the pump doesnt start, but if i hit it, it starts up.

So... i took a look behind the motherboard tray at the speggetti bowl of wires... and i have EVERY Molex connector daisy chained together and it was at the bottom, so i moved it up right off the conector of the PSU... nope that still didnt work.

so i put the pump on its OWN rail off the powersupply... nope it still didnt start when i turn on my computer....

im out of ideas. i refuse to belive that my pump is crap.... (haha)

he says its a swiftech 350, but there are NO markings on it at all...

thanks for the suggestions Slaymate. ill look into those... i need the pump where both barbs are pointing in the same direcetion like the first one you linked. kinda a lot more than i was looking to spend tho :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom