psu wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup lightning

In Runtime
i know this should probably go in the case modding section but it seems like more people come to this section. does anybody know a site or have some tips for hiding all the wires from the psu? i wouldve put in it the case section but im in finishing my 1st build :) and want to get it done sry

You could get one of those cable sleeving kits or a lot of electrical tape (the kit would look better). Alternatively you could just use cable ties and tuck the wires somewhere.

Cable sleeving would be the best option like waynejkruse10 said,If you have any wire's that are not being used it might be possible to hide them behind your motherboard or psu,That way you won't have extra wire's out in the open and it will look alot cleaner.

i more or less wrapped my wires around the corners of my mobo. my ATX power cable is too big for that, so i curled it in my spare 5.25inch bay

Dam I was going to reccomend duct tape also. Alot cheaper than the sleeving kits, and works like a charm. If your really carefull, and use cool looking tape, you can even make it look half decent.

So, we have learned a lesson today: if you want to clean up your computer case cables, duct tape is the most cost effective solution, even though the sleeving kits look better. So buy some duct tape to sleeve your computer, and you can use the remainder to tape people's mouths shut in some sort of military coup or hostage situation if the opertunity arises.

hmm

I also found using string is cool, but be careful if you use that balled string it tends to make a mess.

Oh yeah, i just noticed a particularly large spider lying dead in my case, watch those fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom