PSU Updated: Antec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
My sources have indicated that recently Antec power supplies have Decreased in quality. The newer Ones that is.
Therefore The Top/better ones still Remain at:
Enermax
PC P&C
Hiper Type R
OCZ
Seasonic (Haven't rly mentioned Before)
Fortron

You can still buy the Older 550 Watt versions of course. But if you opt to buy newer ones research it throughly before buying, Just be cautious.

My Source you ask? Well lets just say I take it right of the horses mouth. Which mean people who buy them @ Other Forums Etc etc.

Yea...I've noticed that. I also noticed that the 550W Trupower II that everyone usually recommended is not there anymore.

I have the 5502 Truepower II

Its good, does my Dual core raptor and my 7900 GT and 9 case fans.

It's certainly not as good as PC and Powercooling 510 but it's nice for the price;)

what about tagan?

Hiper should be higher too and Iv read good reviews of corsair PSU's along with seasonic who also make PSU`s for other brands just renamed and customised.

I think Antec just have had a bad batch lately but I'm sure it`ll get better their a top of the line company.

I have heard tagan Was good, but I heard those rumors Long ago. Haven't really heard anything more about them. Thats not to say their crap. I just have no hard evidence either way. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom