PSU Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerigorn

In Runtime
I am buying a new PSU. Recently bought a 6800 GT and everything ran fine for about 2 weeks. Thought it was the card but did my homework and found out that it was the PSU. The PSU I have now came with a $25 case. Yeah, POS. Anyway, I'm not that knowledgable with PSU's. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

The Aspire 520 Watt PSU I have right now works great, it will run you about $60. If your looking for something a little nicer go with UltraX, pick out of of their 500 Watt PSU's. Either will give you all the power you need. I have never used any Antec PSU's but I hear they are at the top of the list as well.

Yeah Antec is great but you know whats better? THERMALTAKE , i had the pure power one, oh it was wonderful, plus it had a little gauge that told me my wattage.

Get a Thermaltake Butterfly PSU. I have heard good things about it. I have an Aspire 500W, and I think its doing a good job. Although I've never tried anything else in this system.

Ultra X-Connect...installed mine last night i also have a 6800 GT and my case did have a shitty psu b4...but the X-Connect is nice good wire management too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom