PSU Experience. I think I made out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Ok well I went from having a 500watt Aspire 12v, clear top and UV reactive cables, got it at Fry's Electronics, guy told me it was great they make awesome supplies. Well I got home put it in, I thought my board was shorting out turns out it was the PSU, I took it to Tiger Direct Outlet Store, they tested it and they found it was a bad, the inside was all burnt and everything they said it was like a really crappy supply, so I was like wtf, I spent 65$ at a store 2 hours away from me. So now I have to return that but I got one of the new

ULTRA X-Connects, its the Chrome one, not sure which one that ranks but its a 500watt, and UV reactive cables looks and works great. Super Super quiet.

Also, I got it for 30$ they had super super super amount of them returned because they said they didn't work, but they sent to manufacturer and all refrubished so pretty much brand new, but they are originally like 120$ there I got it for 30$ and I'm running strong.

All in all, I don't recommend Aspire, really pissed me off. (PSU's Anyway) unless that one was just bad I dunno.

I have an Ultra X-Connect, and its lasted me - so far. However, i have heard stories of them suddenly shorting out. If i could, i would replace it.

Really? This ones doing the job so far, I agree. If it shorts out I'll be pissed but you know what, I only spent 30 bux so if it goes out Replace it, if I can't oh well. All I know is I'm running that Aspire. LoL made me so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom