pssshh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
me being all jedi and shit i decided to start playing star wars knights of the old republic on my comp. first time ive tried since i built this bizatch and i run the puter test built into it, and it sez my 6800gt is yellow, and reccomends i have a 4400ti or better, (wtf?!) yellow being maybe itll work as opposed to the green go ahead for rest of my system. So now its buggy ingame, and i know kotor wasnt the smoothest playing game, but i thought that i could play max settings at 1024x768 reasonably, at certain places (dantooine namely) it lags all over and i everything drops down to what looks like 15-20fps at 1600x1200, keeping in mind kotor is like 2 yrs old and 6800gt should pwnz0r it.
WTF?! help plz.
(yea that was confusing. :p )
also i wiped my HD and tried to reregister and windows with my key on the damn little sticker and it sez its alread yin use or something, do i need to call up windows with the number it shows? i've been putting off doing it for 2 weeks, only 15 days left to register, til i can only assume windows locks me out

Yes, call Microsoft.

Have you updated the drivers for your card? And have you checked to see if there is a patch for the game?

never had ne problems with it. Tt 420w truepower or w/e.
6800gt 3500+ 90nm and junk

ya. i installed the 4 in 1 drivers, (asus a8v deluxe) but i cant find my mobo CD so i had to get the free version of nod32 instead of retail pccillin 2002 on cd. i dont think it had anything else important on it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom