PRONTO SOFTWARE-Xi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

Beta member
Hi
I am hoping that there is a pronto expert out there. I am having some troubles at work with Pronto and I am wondering if anyone knows their way around the system well enough to help me out here.

When you go into AR Transactions then Sales/Order Menu then update GL with Transactions.
If you enter 'C' to update credit notes only does the person who updated the batch's name appear on all credit notes of that batch?

We have a situation where there have been credits entered by a specific person but they categorically swear that all they did was update the Credit Notes for the day and wouldnt even know how to create a credit note.

Can anyone out there help. Has there been cases like this at all before.

I am to the thinking that this is a computer Programme and no programme is 100% fool proof.

Any Help/Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

The user id on both the GL Transaction and the Creditor/Supplier transaction is the user that posted the transaction, not the user that entered the credit note.

To see who entered the credit note go to Sales Order Enquiry, and find the credit note in question. Then you can see a full audit of the credit note by using the Xtra -> Audit Trail option. The change of the status from Being Entered to Entered indicates the user that entered the credit note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom