Projectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite II7

Beta member
If you have a projector, please respond to this and let me know if you think a screen would help or if a white wall isn't much difference. Also what is the best connection from projector-DVD component, composite, s video, etc... Just let me know I was thinking of buying a screen but heard they were like $500

i have a proxima dx3 its great for video games such as sports games and what not,but games that u nee detail such as socom 2 its not as good because of the resolution.

depending on the projector you have will determin if a white wall or a screen will work. I have owned 2 projectors so far, one being an infocus Lp755 and one being an infocus screenplay 7200. The Lp755 doesnt make any differenct being on wall or screen, however my Lp755 on the screen i have is significantly greatter than a wall. The screen (depending on what kind u get) will help add to the picture quality becure its not a pure white background. It helps bring out color and blacks. When it comes to this it all depends on your eye. As for a $500 screen id say u wont find much difference between the screen and the wall. What kind of screen are you looking at? what projector do you have?

Component would be your best option of the ones you listed. Above that would be DVI, but those cable can be pretty costly depending on your cable run.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, fahmi1@comcast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom