processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayon

Baseband Member
if i go to change my processor . . will i have to change anything else or can i just kinda put it in?

You basicly just put it in then put the heatsink and fan on it, but first you must make sure you are geting the right kind for your motherboard.

If you buy a new processor that comes with the heatsink and fan, then that is all you need.

Dont forget that CPUs cant fit in every motherboard thats out there.

ok so ima lookin at the athalon 64 and wut ur sayin is scince it comes with the heatsink and fan . . i can just put it in and reattach the fan and stuff reboot and all is good?

thanx to ur program i found out wut i have and yes i do have an intel . . so tyvm and now all i need to do is save a little and i got a new processor. . tyvm ttyl

Crayon, I recommend that you check out this site and read about how different parts of a computer work.

Its good that you are interested about computers, and that site that I linked to will give some nice basic information for you.:D:D

Do you even know what socket your CPU is? If you have socket 755 for example, and you buy a socket 478, your screwed. And make sure you dont get an OEM cpu, they have no warrenty and don't come with a heatsink and fan.

wow great website . . tyvm . . lol you and like 8 other people have been helping me like all day tyvm . . ttyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom