Problem with Radeon 7500 64 mbcard AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
yah so i put this card into my computer and everything was ok, started up and everything, the resolution was really bad, so i decided to change the res before i started 2 install the drivers so i changed the res two 1024X768, and i also changed the colour quality to 32 bit and i pressed apply.. then, then the monitor whent blank, i restarted it whent through everything the boot up screen and everything then once the boot-up screen was done, it goes blank. I put in my old vid card and everything is good, but then i put the Radeon 7500 in, and same thing... i was just wondering what could be the problem?.. and how i fix it.... thanks in advance for the help.

Ohh yeah and im runnen a P4 2ghz system with 512 DDR ram... and my OS in windows 2003

Ohh yeah i thought ide add the fact that i never got a chance to install the drivers for it.

Boot into safe mode and lower your refresh rate to around 60. You also may want to install the drivers for it. I am not sure that the 7500 is compatible with Win2003.

ohh yeah, well i figured out the problem... instead i changed the res to 1024X768 i accidently hit like 1800X1440 and on this computer i only have a 15 inch monitor[that i guess can run that res]... so i figured this could of bin the prob.. so i whent to my other monitor [wich is a newer 17inch] and i got everything working with that monitor so i just changed the res to were it should be at 1024X768 and put my 15 inch monitor back on it and its ok... and it seems i dont have to install the drivers win2k3 did it for me, and it actually installed the right ones.. but thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom