problem with my computer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_heart_hero

Beta member
hi people :) i'm not very good with computers...but i will try my best to explain my 'situation' here....okay, so usually i hibernate my computer, but today i went away and my dad clicked shut off. so when i came home, i just turned it on as usual, but the screen that came up had the default wallpaper, and a lot of things were different *all my bookmarks were missing...i had to dl some things back* but none of my files were missing. but, i finally got everythign back to original and that was that. well i went somewhere else and my dad shut it off again, and this time when i came back, it returned back to the original one, except some things were different. i use objectdock, and that was on the bottom (i usually put it on the top) and the start button and the bottom bar was missing. however, when i exited out of objectdock it came back. does anyone know why this might have happened? thanks for reading...and sorry for the...sucky explanations. :eek:

yeah shut down haha. no he wouldn't delete anything or install anything....he really never does anything on my computer except turn it off -_-

He may not be shutting it off properly, thus your settings may not be saved and it will revert to older settings.

hehe :) or just go ahead and do a proper shutdown sense you no he will turn it off .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom