Problem with monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I'm having a bit of a problem I am trying to reinstall the drivers for a (Black) Compaq Presario 1725S "17" inch monitor its fairly new but I can't change the display color of the monitor right now it has Light Blue florescent color to it...... I looked at HP-Compaq website but I can't locate the driver for it. Also driverguide.com has the wrong drivers for this monitor I can't manually change it by turning a few buttons it has to do be done software wise.

Please can some one help out with this problem I hate to have to unplug it and take it back to work next week.

monitors dont need drivers...

Can you please Help me adjust this monitors color settings ? like I said before I CAN NOT ajdust physically with the buttons it has to be adjusted with either software or the default driver for that specific monitor.

Because their is not a button for adjusting color here is the info on the monitor

(Black) Compaq Presario -1725S- their is about 5 others with that number but 3 of them are white do a search on google and you'll know what I'm talking about.....

I'm trying to be as precise as possible I would take a picture of it but my aiptek DVR battery is drained right now and it will take 4 hours to charge up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom