Prices of upcoming AMD motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
xotix said:
ok, good news bobo. regular btx can support up to 7 add in slots. the hard drives are still going to be in the same place however

Yeah, i got that. I just got confused because for some reason the cases open up from the other side...

No the normal BTX (similar to mid tower atx) cases will support atx psu's. And your worries are to be put on hold, I found this in the link I posted-

"For those of you heavily invested in your ATX motherboard and AGP graphics card, there's no reason for panic. It will take quite a while before the death of ATX; and although we've done a lot to get rid of the "beige box" with the latest generation of ATX cases and the advent of small form factor systems, the final nail in the coffin of boring computers will be driven by BTX."

all those mobos look like they have socket Lga775. The cases look like they all fold open kinda like a book too... sound like that might be easier to get into.

Extremely but I won't buy one until a different cpu besides the socket775's come out, and when they support more stuff.

ammm, guys there's a thread discussing btx. why don't we all just use that one. is that ok with everyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom