present riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yea! similar to... If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink...

oh man Jack Handy is a GENIUS!

"WEAK"..ahhh geez folks , now they aint atatomicaly correct , what are they gonna do ? ok .ok..ill give it another try. lets see...
o i give on this one cause we need more input than we have , got any other info for us ? yeah what is yer age? depending on your age you may get anything from a new suit to a new set of drums ? hey how about a new bed ? for the blow up doll and to fully accesorize it a years supply of batteries..or a psu

It's a blow up doll..it doesnt run on batteries....UNLESS IT VIBRATES TOO...thats a good accesory.

Christ...LOL...I think you need to lay off the pills, man...Or take the full dose! JK
LOL, well, I wasn't the one who came up with the beaver thingy; I was simply....uhhh.....hmmmm.....what was I doing?:D :D :D

maybe its a nipple. it's not alive (as grotesque as that sounds, a detached nipple) and they come with all sorts of pasties.

Oh, common people. You're not helping him at all!

But yeah its gotta be... :

Bob, the giant, anitomically correct, inflatable, dead super-beaver toilet, with many accessories including a M.C. Hammer haircut, dinette set, colored carbon-based coal, a bag of kumquats (optional), beaver chess...
He will be completely customizeable, just like our friend Mr Potatohead (aka Herr Kontopfelkopf) , such as replaceable nipples, facial features (with Hammer shades), and orifices.

There ya go.

wow Killian.. i thought the mods might say somethin to me but that was gross man!!! tight!... nipples.. yes quite grotesque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom