Power Supply Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ftrunks57

Solid State Member
I am looking for an out of date Power Supply for a server at my work. It's an Antec PP-303XPR. Apparently, no body sells it anymore and I really need a PSU that is designed in the same fashion. It has all cables and cords on one side of the unit and the power cord is a tri-connector that you attach to a three prong adapter. Can anyone help me with this problem. I would greatly appreciate it.

Full Rack Mount

Thanks for checking for me. I know that these full rack mounts are one way to get the power supply, but I can't use the rack mount nor does my company want to pay $300 for a power supply. I'm desperately looking for the stand alone PSU. Even Antec won't supply me. If someone can find me it, you will be my personal savior.

You need to give us more details, friend.

What's the wattage of the PSU?

From the looks of it, the Antec PP-303XPR you said you had is still for sale, but at $289.00

If that's what you had before, I'm not sure what could replace it. I beleive the Antec PP-303XPR is a 300watt? Right?

Try to find a 300watt rackmount powersupply somewhere, like on NewEgg or at TigerDirect. They sometimes sell rackmount server gear.

It's for a server rack. I believe it is atx and this model is a 300W and it's works for pentiums up to 4. It's only 3 years old and I can't find a picture of it or I'd show what design of PSU I'm looking for. All cables come out one side of the PSU. Additionally, you cannot plug a standard power cord into the box. The power cable extrudes and has three (Green, White, and Black) connectors that fit onto prongs of a straight-through adapter for a standard power cord. They don't make them like that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom