Power Flickers and Monitor doesn't show on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanrs23

Solid State Member
Ok, i cleaned out my computer and then when i reasembled everything something happend. I plugged everything back into the computer and then i turned it on. For about 30 seconds everything was fine but i didn't notice the monitor wasn't going on. After 30 seconds the power starting flickering on and off. The monitor still wasn't going on, does anyone know what could possibly be the problem. PLEASE HELP ME :(

i seem to get the computer to keep running, but now for some reason the screen isn't comming on at alll.... if anyone can help me?

Make sure everything is seated properly. It sound like your video card might not be seated right. Take it out and make sure its fully in the AGP slot ( dont be afraid to put some pressure on it to make sure its in right ).

I have a

asus a-7n8x-e deluxe motherboard
Amd 3000 XP Barton
1 gig of ram
200 maxtor hardrive
radeon 9600 SE Motherboard,

I beleive its seated properly but its still not working for sum reason. Any other suggestions?

alrighty lets see. by the monitor flights flickering, do you mean lights flickering betweek green and yellow?

You mean that the little light that shows there is power to the monitor is flickering? If so, the only thing I could think of would be the power cable to the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom