Is it possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoinTimeSublime

Baseband Member
I want to transfer big programs from my laptop to my computer. I don't want to use a dvd-r and my flash drive is too small... is there any way to hook them up together and transfer info? ( i kinda doubt there is but i might as well ask)

well if you set up a network and allow your laptop to share those programs you could

but i don't know how to set that up, but it's possible

If both computers have an RJ-45 port, get 2 RJ-45 cables and a network hub and set them up to be on the same network.

Download MSN Messenger. Create two accounts. Go on both accounts, one for each PC. Start Sendin stuff, make sure your firewall is turned off, they slow down connection speed, alot.

Easiest way is to setup a quick network then transfer them through that.

yea man the setup a network is the best way. really I thjink if you have more then 1 computer you should always have a network between them both.

if its just gonna be a temporary one time thing, spend $5 and get a serial crossover cable and use SLIP and move the files

well how would i make a perminent network... i am too lazy to read about it.... thanks. Also if i make a perminent one if i get a virus on one cmputer wont it also go to the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom