Pocket PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
what do you guys think about pocket Pc's?

i might be able to save up enough money (i can probably earn about $100 per month) until my birthday in july, and i already have $100 saved up from new years, although i'd rather not spend it

do pocket PC's work good as little useful gadgets that'll last a while (useful as in compact, can play mp3's and videos, and other useful functions [maybe wireless 802.11b?])

are there anything that'll come out soon/are useful gadgets?

i'm looking for one that i can play around with and mod it or something during the summer

ty

ppc's are awesome little machines, you can even oc them with the right software ;)

i have a pretty old toshiba e335, and i can do so many things with it. it's like a mini-computer; you can red/edit office files, email/wireless internet, play games, pim stuff, pretty much everything you can do on a comp. i think winodws mobile 2005 is coming out pretty soon. if you want more info go to brighthand.com

thx for the site, i'll look into brighthand right now

basically i'm looking for something that's wireless capable, with at least mp3 function, has potential (not OCing potential), email, maybe some games, although it's not necessary, and video and has a pretty long longetivity (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom