Plexiglass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you do that? It's gonna have a lot of glare on it... If you did it for 'protection' just use self control and you won't have any problems about getting anything on it...

It won't affect the screen it's self but you might notice some screen glare / distortion.

On a side note please don't make me clean up this thread again if i have to I WILL hand out infractions.

Why would you do that? It's gonna have a lot of glare on it... If you did it for 'protection' just use self control and you won't have any problems about getting anything on it...

I agree. There was a sheet of plastic over my LCD when I got it. I left it on when I was building/working on/moving my computer, but then I took it off. The glare got really annoying. I mean honestly, why would you need that? You can always wipe the screen down. They make stuff especially for LCD screens.

Protection, yes, so you really think it would get a great amount of glare?

Protection, yes, so you really think it would get a great amount of glare?

Yes, plexiglass glares a lot. If something gets on it, just use 50/50 mix of alcohol and water, and use something like a coffee filter to wipe it off. Water works just fine too, but alcohol helps it evaporate faster/cleans it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom