Please help shouldnt be to hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarabsDemon

Beta member
I could really use some help on adding shut down, and run commands to my start menu for some reason a program removed them from there and i need to readd them back if you know how to do so please help me. Also when i right click on internet explorer in that grey box there is a link there to a site that i want to remove and every time i restart or shut down by pressing the button because i have to since they arent there in the start menu, it keeps rechanging my homepage i ran ad aware, virus scans, and spybot search and destroy yet the problem still occurs if you know anything on any one of those problems please help me. im on windows 98 if that makes a difference

ScarabsDemon said:
I could really use some help on adding shut down, and run commands to my start menu for some reason a program removed them from there and i need to readd them back if you know how to do so please help me. Also when i right click on internet explorer in that grey box there is a link there to a site that i want to remove and every time i restart or shut down by pressing the button because i have to since they arent there in the start menu, it keeps rechanging my homepage i ran ad aware, virus scans, and spybot search and destroy yet the problem still occurs if you know anything on any one of those problems please help me. im on windows 98 if that makes a difference
=====
Useing a better topic title might help.this can be edited,
Sorry i don't have a clue on this.
:angry:

check to make sure you havent hidden your Task Bar/Start Menu
move the currsor to the bottom of the screen to see if it pops up.
or right clik on your desktop and select allways on top show clock .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom