Please help me... Take my computer down to the ground : ) muahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1000

In Runtime
okay heres the deal my comp has seen better days and certianly better users... lol anyways I've been waiting for my money to buy my new comp :D since xmas....:( :mad: but I have another computer that I could use. SO anyways! I want to push my 450 mhz dell to its ULTIMATE CAPACTITY! like i wanna burn this mofo to the ground and laugh at it and stomp on it. I want it to be at my mercy! like cmon , i was in a scrimmage today 2 hrs ago playing cod, and for the second map i timed out THREE TIMES!!! how lame is that.... I flipped out like , i dont kno what came over me.... i had to buy a new kb.... just imagine :D lol no i dont have anger problems i'm just sick of waiting and sick of this p.o.s. I want you guys to tell me anything i could do to make it run the fastest it can absolutly go and then blow up :p .... im not joking lol so anyways. yea please help me specs are

Dell
450 mhz p3
256mb ram
32mb gfx card
umm..
80 gb hd... btw i want the hd to live thru this:)

hopefully my experiment will teach dell to make better comps. Thanks!

Just go into your BIOS and crank up your clock speed and your multiplier. Find anything that has something to do with frequency settings and voltageand set them to their highest number. Just go in there and cruise around. Since you dont care about the comp, do whatever you think would be cool.

If you are timing out then it probably is not your computers fault, it was probably your internet connections fault. Instead of destroying the computer, why do you not donate it to a local school or something along those lines?

And if you see smoke coming and stuff blowing up, make sure u take lots of pics and post them on this site :D

use it as an overclocking experience and just keep pushing it to the edge and take screen shots of the speeds as well

Elbatrop1 said:
If you are timing out then it probably is not your computers fault, it was probably your internet connections fault. Instead of destroying the computer, why do you not donate it to a local school or something along those lines?

CoD time out's are your ISP or routers fault

Since dell's dont overclock (you can doubble check) I suggest donating it to a school.

Either that or randomly short out stuff for fun, or run it in a sauna.

Elbatrop1.... did you see his computer specs..? The computer is the problem. lol Pentium 3 come on. Well jeff1000, your computer most likely wont burn out. Since all new computers, and most old ones will simply restart itself. If its unstable. I would go in the Bios, and see what OC settings it has.

Find as many firework's as possible,Start packing them in till you can't fit no more and then sit back and take shot's at it with a roman candle that shoot out those fire ball's,Just make sure you are standing a good distance away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom