Please Help Me->>my computer turns off every 10 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYvonniex

Beta member
My computer shuts off every 10 min..and I can not turn it back on....usually i would have to unplug my computer and wait for 10 min..then turn it back on...what is wrong with hit? i dont know if it's a virus but the norton anti-virus thing said i have no virus in my computer..will someone please help me find out what's wrong with the computer???

Thank you so much,
Sad Yvonne

it's power supply correct?? is that the cord from the computer to the outlet?? im soo stupid when it comes to computer :confused:

its most likely your power supply or your cpu overheating, if you dont know a lot about computers then you should try bringing it to a computer repair shop, like a mom and pop shop first, if there are none around you then try one of the big retail stores, best buy,circuit city etc

First of all, I would try taking your side panel off and see if you have the same problems with it Shutting down while its on. This well help keep your system cool if it IS overheating. Also like mentioned before I think it could be a bad power supply. Don't think it would be a virus, they usually can cause the system to reboot but dont think they cause it to shutdown.

I could be wrong somebody please correct me if I am.

yeah places like bestbuy will rip you off the most, do try and look for a mom and pop, but watch out because even some local stores will try and sell you bs you don't need and on the other side, some people don't know as much as they claim and yet they are running a business....these people will usually tell you the problem will be fixed by 'Formatting your HD' and will charge you up the butt to delete your HD and do something you coulda done....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom