Please help me to choose a monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddingyou

Beta member
I need to do a lot of photoshop and illustrator work. Could you please help me to decide which monitor is better? DELL ULtrasharp series LCD (18,19,20 inch) or Dell 21 inch P1130 FD Trinitron color monitor? thanks a lot.

are you kidding me?..lol!

the best way is to actually sit in front of one...as paradox suggested to me.

I'm using 1800fp at home. It's OK for routine works. But I never run photoshops and illustrator on it. Someone else who has actual experience? thanks

i have no experiences with dell, sorry...others may have "dell" experiences here. however,..i do know that crt have better image quality..and will likely do a better job on image editing.

Dell LCD vs 21" Trinitron, Trinitron by far

one because you get a lot bigger viewing size

two because CRT's are less expensive

three because CRT's are a faster monitor

four because LCD's have a limited viewing angle

devlish96 said:
...others may have "dell" experiences here.

LOL, you wouldn't be reffering to me now, would you?

And I agree with MB, Dell etc. company monitors are not exactly the latest in monitor technology.

And I'm not really sure if they're compatible with PC's(however i don't see why they wouldn't be) LaCie CRT monitors with hood covers are the best monitors for what you inted on using one for. They are very vivd/bright, designed to reduce fatigue, and the hoods greatly reduce glare, making them perfect for graphics work.

I do LOTS of graphics work with both of these programs, and I have an iMac G3 with a 13.8 in viewable Triniton CRT, and I am quite pleased with its performance.

Happy monitor hunting! :)

mac_mogul said:
LOL, you wouldn't be reffering to me now, would you?

lol!dude,..if was refering to you,..i would have said.."others may have "3 DELL" experiences here.:) haha!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom