Planning on getting my First Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want two cd's, or on one DVD? Either or, dosent matter. Same game, just put on different medias.

one thing, I started reading the thread but didnt read all of it, were you talked out of the eMachines? They are the wost computer available! If you are a n00b, build a computer, you will learn alot and it will give you some confidence with working with computers. It's very fun too, give you a real feeling of satisfaction when you build it yourself. It will have your touch to it, and you know that it was you who built it, and you have somethign to be pround of. I remember when I first built my first computer, I was absolutely ecstatic when it worked! Just order the parts, and build it. Any problems, come ask us, PM members even. You could PM me if you want and I will be more than happy to help you. There are threads here on the parts that are good to buy, and the ones that are not good to buy. This site is an endless fountain of knowledge, you can find anything here. And if you cant, ask someone, and they will be able to tell you.

If so what things do you have on your computer? (graphics card, processor, motherboard, RAM, ETC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom