Planning on building a new computer, need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I am kind of skeptical about the Gigabyte, my room mate this year had nothing but problems with his Via333 chipset Gigabyte. I'll look into it though :) Thanks for the suggestions. I am a loyal GeForce customer, but they have slacked the past few cards it seems, but I'll also look into getting one.

I'm going to build a computer similar to that in several months. I'm getting a 3800+ and an X800Pro. VIA's coming out with a new socket 939 chipset that's called K8T890 and it's going to support PCI express and AGP it's going to come out sometime late this summer and I'm getting an ASUS board that has that chipset. If that chipset was out I'd be building my computer already.:)

Go with the gigabyte boards there the best boards in my opinion.Nice card your getting i want that one to they look real nice.Go with the 3200 dont need much more.Duel channel is the only way to go really.3400 amd 64 bit is pretty good wouldnt go much higher all in all that will be a very good system and make sure you have a real good lcd to go with that system.If you have the extra money like 600 dollors or so go with the AMD FX 53 thats the shizz.

Oh man,now I wanna wait lol. I think I will have to wait till Asus comes out with it as well ;) Then maybe the socket 939 FX-53 will drop :x Makes me wonder, will they come out with the X800XT PCI Express version this summer? Now I'm definitely waiting. Thanks to all who responded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom