This is plain stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha how dumb...you can't just go and change a standard that has been around for generations. The ENTIRE world would slowdown due to people having to type all over again.

An alphabetic keyboard, how queer....why would anyone find that more user friendly, i have trouble remembering the alphabet at the best of times. Maybe people who have never used a computer would find it usuable, but i couldn't see it being any easy to use than standard keyboards.

New Standard Keyboards of Santa Maria, California announced "alphabetical" keyboard that offers user-friendly benefits and quick data entry for any level user.

Quick data entry, it'll never work

"That keyboard looks like Z***!!!...

SanToast said:
I wasn't aware that keyboards could be homo sexual. :eek:
LOL.gif
:confused: :cool:

Well it's true though, originally when it was in alphabetical order people would type too fast on them, so they jumbled up the letters like the article says to slow people down.

But now...trying to bring it in now is just stupid.

I've been typing since like 2nd grade and can comfortably do 80wpm and up to 100Wpm if I really want to type something up quick....but then to have to go and re-learn the layout!?

Freakin ridiculous.

I hope that will NEVER catch on.

IMO if you can't learn something you weren't meant to do it. That's how you filter out the bad seeds. If you can't type on a standard keyboard then practice more or don't type.

Grrr....lame idea of them

Nubius said:
Well it's true though, originally when it was in alphabetical order people would type too fast on them, so they jumbled up the letters like the article says to slow people down.

I'm curious... Why wouldn't they want people to type so fast?

Were alphabetical keyboards really out before QWERTY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom