Pin 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

24giovanni

Banned
Hi,When it comes to finding pin 1 on an HD, CDROM or a Floppy drive is there an easy way to find out which way the data cable faces? I appreciate any help.

also, I cant seem to fit my complete window on the desktop. I see a portion of the "x" and right side scroll bar. I want to fit the complete window in place. How do I do it please?

TIA

TIA

pin 1 is closer to the middle of the drive, where the red line on the side of the IDE cable lines up to

for #2, you'll have to adjust your monitor settings. they'll be on the monitor itself.

apokalipse said:
pin 1 is closer to the middle of the drive, where the red line on the side of the IDE cable lines up to

Is this always the case? As well as with legacy devices?

for #2, you'll have to adjust your monitor settings. they'll be on the monitor itself.

I did the following but now when I open MS Outlook, my "x" isn't visable. How can I fix that please?

TIA

24giovanni said:
Is this always the case? As well as with legacy devices?
I've never seen a drive which wasn't like this, so I'd say yes

24giovanni said:
I did the following but now when I open MS Outlook, my "x" isn't visable. How can I fix that please?

TIA
the settings will be somewhere on the monitor (screen) itself. there will be settings to change the horizontal and vertical size and position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom