Pentium or Athlon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel = Overpriced 'KA KA' :D

I haven't owned an Intel system since my old P2 400. Ever since then, Athlons all the way!

Intel = Overpriced 'KA KA' :D

I haven't owned an Intel system since my old P2 400. Ever since then, Athlons all the way!

I was allways an Intel person myself, but when doing a major upgrade of my machine the PIII was just far to expensive so I got a Athlon Thunderbird, I've had absolutly no problems with it and the only time a *may* consider Intel over AMD would be in an SMP rig, thats if I could affofrd a dual Xeon 4 rig of course :D

I was allways an Intel person myself, but when doing a major upgrade of my machine the PIII was just far to expensive so I got a Athlon Thunderbird, I've had absolutly no problems with it and the only time a *may* consider Intel over AMD would be in an SMP rig, thats if I could affofrd a dual Xeon 4 rig of course :D

I have used pentiums, celerons and older AMD processors. I have had good luck with any processors I have used. So I guess I dont have a preference.

Toby

I have used pentiums, celerons and older AMD processors. I have had good luck with any processors I have used. So I guess I dont have a preference.

Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom