pc and samsung e800

Status
Not open for further replies.

psydesign

In Runtime
hey guys anyone have this phone?
i amhaving problems with the program it wont let me read mysms on the pc and it does not let me upload melodys anyone help?

I had a Samsung e700 before and now I have a Samsung D500... the D500 is able to recieve files just by my choosing to send them via bluetooth or irda... however the e700 would only recieve files from my pc if the proper software was used. I use Easystudio 2.0 for my D500, however this is not compatible for transfer from my E700 and I have to use easystudio new (1.0) to transfer to and from that... I guess the older phones have a lock written into them to only comunicate with very specific software, whilst my D500 can communicate directly with windows explorer and hence will let the older easystudio communicate with it too..

I am probably confusing you a little here.

go to: http://www.samsungmobile.com, select your country... I use the UK one, then once the page loads there is a menu at the top... one of the options is "PHONE". on the "PHONE" menu select "Manuals and Software" and then find your phone on there, it will have the correct version of easystudio for your phone, download this (its free) and you will be able to send melodys and the like... but it has to be the appropriate software version (for the E800 i think it is Easystudio NEW (1.0) rather than the newer version 2 that the D500 uses.)

If you have anymore questions let me know!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom