pc installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesdollesin

Solid State Member
because of my curiosity, i dismantle my pc piece by piece. also to clean it up. there's so much dust on it.

i reassembled it and after that it no longer works. i 'm really nervous about this. can you point me the best tutorial to assemble it correctly again.

also, nothing appears on the monitor, the fan wasn't running(CPU fan, power supply, etc..) but a tiny green light on motherboard appears.

i'm am also a newbie who to did the samething but mine worked.
what did you use to clean the parts inside, and also make sure everything is in the right spot and in the spot really good.

Well I would first start by removing everthing from the PCI slots except the video card

Have the primary IDE cable to the hard drive and the RAM in the slot

The power connectors should all be connected to the devices

Tell me the brand and model of the PC

If it is a Clone tell me the what type of systemboard you have I can look it up online then you can call and we can walk you through it over the phone :D

You might want to check your Motherboard manual if you have it. I think when I first built my PC I had to hold down the power (or maybe the reset) button for like 30 seconds before it would boot....

You also may have fried something with static electricity? In which case you'd have to figure out what.

If you are looking for tutorials just Google: PC building tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom