PC identify please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thanks everyone for the info on how to smash it. :p Yes charles, it has 2 cards of RAM in it. So, is there any chance I could get this thing up and running somehow? Also, soul, thank your for the offer but I live in the US.

I honestly dont know, got a few systems like that, but they are DOA, boards seem to crap out after sometime... I have tried multiple times to get video but all hope is lost.

Well, thanks for the help everyone that posted. Also, thanks again charles. Ill just throw it into my closet and maybe ill run across the parts someday. I'm off to build a different computer now. :)

Okay, I rounded up another junker computer today from work. The guy said it worked last time he used it. So, when I got home, I fired it up and its doing the same thing as the other PC but this one beeps when I turn it on, it wont display on monitor. It doesn't have any model #'s or anything on it. If I post pics can someone identify it for me? (I figured id repost on this instead of making a new topic.)

you said it beeps, is there a pattern in the beeping? e.g one long beep two short beeps, continuous long beeps, etc.

No, It beeps twice, but when it starts up it sounds like a rapid fire clicking noise.. I think its coming from a fan.

Wow, ISA slots.. memorys.. yea best thing is to ditch it.. keep your new card and maybe the CD Rom.

^um, he hasn't posted any pics of the new computer yet, you might have looked at the pics of the first pc.

to the OP: Fans do not beep. For your 'beep' problem the best thing to do is find out your bios manufacturer, and look on their website for beep codes.

Before doing that though, it might be worth your while to just a pic or two of the inside of the pc. It might not be worth keeping at all, or it might be worth taking a few bits and ditching the rest.

Okay ill post pics asap. Also, I didn't mean the fan was beeping, I mean it sounds like a piece of plastic being hit rapidly which sounds like a fan.

^um, he hasn't posted any pics of the new computer yet, you might have looked at the pics of the first pc.

to the OP: Fans do not beep. For your 'beep' problem the best thing to do is find out your bios manufacturer, and look on their website for beep codes.

Before doing that though, it might be worth your while to just a pic or two of the inside of the pc. It might not be worth keeping at all, or it might be worth taking a few bits and ditching the rest.

Yes the OP pics is what I was looking @

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom