PARTS WE DESTROYED out of frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm lets see

Punched a cdrw cause it wouldn't burn a cd when I was late one day, never was able to close again.

Took a hammer to crappy network card that would drop connection and would need to be disabled/enabled to start working again, after the 10th driver I tried I payed for a new 3com so I could go out and beat the shit out it in the back yard.

I use aol cd's as frisbees as well, I try to clear the neighbors house but occationally it hooks wrong and ends up on their roof.

I can't really count my old case... as I wasn't really angry, just drunk case modding. NEVER get shit faced and then try to increase air flow.

Sui said:
NEVER get shit faced and then try to increase air flow.

lol, is it called case modding when you take out your frustrations on someone else???

yes, all this random wanton violence does help after a bad episode. Frankly, destroying a piece of hardware is almost........well, maybe not.......But close to better than *anything*

i have a bad joke as well:

what is the name of the guy who robbed the bank - robbin banks!

what is the name of the name of the Germen man who robbed the bank - Ben Krauber (put an accent on it and kinda mush the words
together to understand)

I find bashing keyboards is good, and i also like hitting stuff with a hammer.

I had and old sony clie handheld that stopped working completly and it would cost too much to fix so one day as I was getting off the bus i stuck it under the wheel as I got off. this is what it looked like.

it was awsome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom