PARTS WE DESTROYED out of frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutchxiii

Baseband Member
lets all post what parts we have destroyed because of our frustration with out computers, dont tell me im the only violent computer user out there!

1) Kicked in the side panel of my old 99mhz windows 95 computer when i was 11 it dropped my connection over the serial connection i had with my friend on warcraft 2

2) Slammed in the cdrom droor because it wouldnt read a burned version of Worms Armageddon (still a fun game :)) it never opened its mouth again.

3) Threw a whole computer onto the sidewalk at my old work, and no i wasnt fired, heh heh me and my friend robbie had a blast doing that. Well i wasnt really angry either.

4) Used some old aol discs as frisbees, thats all there good for! AOL is no longer #1 and to my distinction they never were, although they have a good messenging service. and thats not really a computer part :/

yah yah mine are weak but i try.......

i peeled the heatspreader off a AMD k6 2 then hit it with a malletr - it shattered.

I have attacked several mobos with a mallet.

I have pulled apart around 3 hdd's to get the magnets out of them.

My really old 2 gig HD died, I opened it and put one of the disks on a stove. It melted and the color changed from dark brown to silver with rainbow colors on it. It also became really wrinkly.

I kicked the CD ROM drive (4x I think it was) and every time I open it, the second it fully opens it proceeds to close. So I have to scramble to put in the CD every time before it rejects me :(

Clutchxiii said:
lets all post what parts we have destroyed because of our frustration with out computers, dont tell me im the only violent computer user out there!

1) Kicked in the side panel of my old 99mhz windows 95 computer when i was 11 it dropped my connection over the serial connection i had with my friend on warcraft 2

2) Slammed in the cdrom droor because it wouldnt read a burned version of Worms Armageddon (still a fun game :)) it never opened its mouth again.

3) Threw a whole computer onto the sidewalk at my old work, and no i wasnt fired, heh heh me and my friend robbie had a blast doing that. Well i wasnt really angry either.

4) Used some old aol discs as frisbees, thats all there good for! AOL is no longer #1 and to my distinction they never were, although they have a good messenging service. and thats not really a computer part :/

yah yah mine are weak but i try.......

You need to relax dude, this is not a normal thing. Um....... i once swore at my computer....

I've had a grand dream that one day I might be rich enough to buy the best computer in the world, then destroy it with an ax, but only if I could afford another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom