Overclock? - Page 4 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 06:02 PM   #31 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Either this guy is from the middle of no where or asia... Or its some stupid 9 year old kid.....

Old 03-12-2005, 06:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
Newb Techie

I am not in Asia i am In New York and I am 23 years old.....I installed windows XP by myself and installed the verizon dsl by myself! So im not no noob if you want to call me that!

Old 03-12-2005, 06:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Xp isnt that hard to install... It just takes some time..... And i never said you where a noob.... You just dont know jack crap about computer hardward it sounds like....
Old 03-12-2005, 06:28 PM   #34 (permalink)
The Water Cooling Guru

Wow dude even i know what overclocking is. I'm fifteen i built a computer, I installed a: dare i say it cracked windows xp disk, I overclocked my 1.8ghz p-4 to 2.1ghz without ever going on this forum. And dude you grammar sucks.

"i want to make my computer go faster using the overclocker!!!!"
if you dont want to look completely stupid dont call it an overclocker! its the art of overclocking.

Thanks!

The Official Tech Forums Water Cooling Informational Guide
Old 03-12-2005, 06:31 PM   #35 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Send a message via AIM to NappyChan

Quote:
Originally posted by aspire.comptech
Wow dude even i know what overclocking is. I'm fifteen i built a computer, I installed a: dare i say it cracked windows xp disk, I overclocked my 1.8ghz p-4 to 2.1ghz without ever going on this forum.
I'm 15. Built 3 comps, made my own flood bot for Battle.net games/channels, but I haven't o/c'd yet...I ran the mile in 5 min 53 secs...I win.

As for this Pro guy, just shut it man. Every post makes you sound younger and dumber. You say you know everything about computers except what overclocking was, sure. Ok, if you know EVERYTHING about computers, how come you didn't know what a BIOS was? In order to know everything you have to know about BIOS, or else you've only bought computers from giant d-bag companies such as Dell, Gateway, and HP...in that case you really don't know everything, because you would know they're cheaply made with generic, low-quality parts for 3x the price. Know you know everything.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:33 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lord Techie

hey nappy can i get a copy of that bot? lol
Old 03-12-2005, 06:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
The Water Cooling Guru

Ehh im more of a hardware man. I painted a full tower case i had layin around just in case you havent seen it heres the link

http://www.msnusers.com/hALFlIFE2coM...nw?albumlist=2
let me know what you think

Thanks!

The Official Tech Forums Water Cooling Informational Guide
Old 03-12-2005, 06:39 PM   #38 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Send a message via AIM to NappyChan

LOL, wow nice. I've never attempted to paint anything I own, sole reason being I was never good at painting model cars when I was little, and I still tend to draw outside the lines. And Charles, I scrapped it, it was binary (DOS-run), and it was very unstable, needed like 2 weeks of touch-up work, dropped it and just nabbed Zoan Flood.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:42 PM   #39 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Meh i basicly quit bnet once most my cds blew up.... I loved warcraft 3 tft....
played diablo 2 lod forever two... oh and im 16, built 2 computers. Hell i knew what overclocking was when i got my first computer...
Old 03-12-2005, 06:46 PM   #40 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally posted by TheComputerPro
I am not in Asia i am In New York and I am 23 years old.....I installed windows XP by myself and installed the verizon dsl by myself! So im not no noob if you want to call me that!
Enough yaking our tail or w/e figure of speech it is.

Closed Thread