Optical mouse VS standard mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Fox said:
That was your opinion. I gave mine. Isn't that the point to a forum, different opinions? My Mouse pad is black also, works fine with my optical mouse.
~Fawks

I should probably clarify my comment below as pertaining to WIRELESS optical mouse.

Lone Wolf said:
I never said it doesn't work on a black surface. The color of the mouse pad/surface does matter. The LED light on some models can draw more current if the feedback from the surface such as a black mousepad is weak.

clarifying the point does help somewhat. my wireless optical mouse works fine on my mouse pad which is dark blue, and on my desktop which is black. go figure. works great for gaming or anything else i need it to do, never have had a problem with it.

you dont need a mouse pad for an optical.. use em on your table, on the wall, on you face, wherever :D

And the best thing about them.. you can use the light as a torch :D

i just got a wireless optical mouse for christmas...people are right when they say that the optical mouses are smoother and more accurate. I love it cos i can sit on my bed and it works well. Might get a wireless keyboard next. I wouldnt spend a lot on one though.

Now that I have a wireless optical mouse, I don't tihnk I'd ever go back to a mouse thats wired and with a ball :p

-Dan The Man

i would like to commend those who have optical mice - they are far better than ball mice. (although that is sometimes a matter of opinion)

my optical mouse, Microsoft (if i could scrape it off without scratching the mouse, i would.) Intellimouse 5button, and it works fine on our fluffy carpet (lots of different colours), just like when its on my multicoloured desk without a mousepad, its just a little bit slower than normal. so to all the people saying that optical mice arent that great, check you're sources.

This mouse is at least 1 and half years old. so its not an awesome new one. I think its the first thing microsoft actually made that was worth paying for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom